Fly Fishing Gift Vouchers
A Great Gift Idea!
Looking for a great gift idea for the angler in your life? We’ve got you sorted!
Purchase a Gift Voucher for any amount you choose to put towards the cost of a fishing tour, or for the full amount of a guided tour.
We will email or post the voucher to you.
Our current guided fishing tour rates are here.
Conditions of the Gift Voucher:
- To redeem a Gift Voucher, contact us for available dates to book a tour.
- Tour inclusions: guided tour; local pick up (see next point); fishing gear, lunch (on full days) and refreshments.
- Pick up from Launceston, Northern Midlands, or Central Highlands.
- Pick up is at 9am, and the duration of the tour is approximately 8 hours.
- Not included: Fishing licences. Fishing licences are available for 48 hours, 7 days, 28 days, or full season. These can be purchased from us or the Inland Fisheries Service (where you’ll also find current prices). You may choose to add the cost of a fishing licence on to the Gift Voucher.
- Fishing locations are selected from northern lowlands and central highlands waters of Tasmania and are at the discretion of our guides.
- Gift Vouchers are transferrable.
- Unused Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- Gift Vouchers do not expire.
- Gift Vouchers for the full price of a guided tour that are not redeemed in the current season can be put toward a guided tour in future seasons, however the Voucher holder will be required to pay the difference if the price has changed since the Gift Voucher was purchased.
- Gift Vouchers from Trout Territory are not valid for use with any other tour operator.
- Gift Vouchers are valid only for guided fishing tours and (fishing licences if specified), not for fishing products.