FLY FISHING TOURS RATES & PRICES
We will help you create a trout fishing adventure perfect for you. From beginners to the very experienced, or highly skilled, and everyone in between, we can help you. Enquire today to find out availability for your next fishing trip.
- 1 angler: $700.00 per day.
- 2 anglers: $900.00 per day.
- 3 anglers: $1,200.00 per day.
- 4 anglers with 1 guide (usually shored based): $1,600.00 per day.
- 4 anglers with 2 guides (may be a mix of shore and boat based): $1,800.00 per day.
- 5 anglers or more: please contact us for options.
- Non-angling companions: $200.00 per person, per day.
Gift Vouchers More information
Workshops More information
A 20% deposit will secure your preferred dates.
(Please note: gift vouchers must be paid in full before they will be issued).
Please Note: All prices throughout this website are in Australian Dollars and include GST (Goods & Services Tax).
YOUR GUIDED FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Angling gear
- Lunch & refreshments*
- Tuition (if required/wanted)
The following items can be incorporated into your trout fishing package, and these incur extra cost:
- Tasmanian Angling Licence***
WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR FISHING TRIP
- You are welcome to bring your own favourite gear if you wish. If you do, please be aware of quarantine requirements.
- Polaroid sunglasses (we have loaners if you don’t have any)
- Clothing: bring layers. It warms up and cools down randomly!
HOW TO BOOK A FISHING TRIP
Book your fishing trip today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Gary on 0418 875 001
Fiona on 0417 975 006
THE SMALL PRINT
*We cater to specific dietary requirements. Lunch is provided on full guiding days. On half days, we provide tea/coffee and a light snack.
**Transport is on guiding days, to and from local accommodation, (in Launceston, Northern Midlands, or the Central Highlands. Hobart pick ups are included if our Hobart guide is available on your preferred date. Otherwise if you have your own transport you can travel to meet our guides in the Northern Midlands or Central Highlands. If you don’t have your own transport, we can arrange pick-up and this will incur a travel charge. Other regions by arrangement, and also incur a travel charge).
***We are an authorised Inland Fisheries Service licence selling agent and they can be purchased from us, or you can purchase them online at www.ifs.tas.gov.au .
****Accommodation is not included however if you would like accommodation to be part of your package, please let us know and we can arrange it for you. For your convenience we offer a booking service for a small fee of $30.00 plus the accommodation provider’s room rate.
We have a Covid Safety Plan in place as per the Government guidelines and will take every reasonable step to keep our clients, ourselves, and Tasmania safe, and help prevent the spread of Covid-19.