The Meander River, in northern Tasmania, is approximately 45 minutes drive from Launceston.
A clear, boulder strewn fast water, the Meander is a tail race water from the Huntsman Dam, which has a good regulated environmental flow.
It’s a clear, fast water, with some deep holes and slow sections, with both brown and rainbow trout.
Anglers Alliance Tasmania have installed 9 webcams around Tasmania at various trout waters, including:
- Arthurs Lake: view webcam
- Little Pine Lagoon: view webcam
- Penstock: view webcam
- Great Lake: view webcam
- Bronte Lagoon: view webcam
- Lake Burbury: view webcam
- Lake Augusta: view webcam
- Brumbys Creek: view webcam
- Four Springs: view webcam
These webcams are a great tool for anglers when planning fishing trips.
Next > Nineteen Lagoons
Previous > Macquarie River
Back > Trout Waters