Book your guided trout fishing trip today!
We will help you create a trout fishing adventure perfect for you. From beginners to the very experienced, or highly skilled, and everyone in between, we can help you. Book your fishing trip today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary on 0418 875 001.
Guided trout fishing tours and charter rates
- 1 angler: $700.00 per day.
- 2 anglers: $900.00 per day.
- 3 anglers: $1,200.00 per day.
- 4 anglers with 1 guide: $1,600.00 per day.
- 4 anglers with 2 guides: $1,800.00 per day.
- Non-angling companions: $200.00 per person per day.
A 20% deposit will secure your preferred dates.
Please note: All prices throughout this website are in Australian Dollars and include GST (Goods & Services Tax).
We cater for single anglers, larger groups, corporate days and everything in between.
Talk to us about your requirements for your trout fishing tour and we’ll put together a fishing package to suit you.
Your guided fishing package includes
- Angling gear
- Lunch & refreshments
- Transport* to/from Launceston, Longford, Cressy, or the central highlands. (Further afield incurs a travel charge).
- Tuition (if required or wanted!)
- We can supply everything you need, and use quality fishing gear.
- We can cater to special dietary requirements, preferences and tastes.
The following items can be incorporated into your trout fishing package.
These incur extra cost.
What to bring on your fishing trip
- You are welcome to bring your own favourite gear if you wish. If you do, please be aware of quarantine requirements.
- Polaroid sunglasses (we have loaners if you don’t have any).
- Clothing: bring layers. It warms up and cools down randomly!
*Transport is on guiding days, to and from local accommodation, (in Launceston, Longford, Cressy, or the Central Highlands. Other regions by arrangement).
**We are an authorised Inland Fisheries Service licence selling agent and they can be purchased from us on the day, or you can purchase them online at www.ifs.tas.gov.au .
Book a fishing trip today!
Book your fishing trip today by emailing us at email@example.com or call Gary on 0418 875 001.
Gift vouchers are a great idea for the angler in your life!
Workshops – fly casting & fly fishing : coaching for beginners, groups of 5 – 10.
The small print!
To find out all about deposits, cancellations, payment methods, angling licences, transport, accommodation please read our Trout Territory Terms & Conditions.