TASMANIANS – WE ARE GIVING AWAY UP TO $100,000 WORTH OF $200 TROUT FISHING VOUCHERS.
It doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t secure the Tasmanian Government’s Make Yourself At Home Travel Voucher, because Trout Territory are offering Tasmanian residents who would love to go trout fishing a fabulous Make Yourself At Home Trout Fishing Voucher.
It has been a crazy year with Covid-19 creating a global pandemic, travel restrictions, and a new normal for everyday living. Right now we are so lucky in Tasmania to have the freedom to move around our own state.
Tasmania has one of the best wild trout fisheries in the world. The fishing is great right now and the pressure on the trout waters is low.
Have you ever wanted to learn the art of fly fishing? Have you had a go and are ready to hone your skills? Been fly fishing for years and want to increase your knowledge of Tasmania’s fishery? Are you interested in using other methods for catching trout? Are you keen to explore estuary fishing and chasing other species?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you may be interested in our Make Yourself At Home Trout Fishing Voucher.
Please review all the information below and the voucher conditions. Vouchers are valid until 31 December 2020 and are subject to availability. First in, best dressed, so don’t delay booking your trout fishing experience now! Call or email us!
WHAT IS the “make yourself at home trout fishing voucher”?
Our Make Yourself At Home Trout Fishing Voucher is a voucher worth $200 per tour, per day.
That’s right, $200 off the price of our usual daily rate for a fishing tour.
See our special voucher rates below.
HOW DOES the voucher WORK?
- Call or email to request your own Make Yourself At Home Trout Fishing Voucher. We will issue you with a voucher code.
- Decide when you want to go fishing and check availability with us.
- Quote your voucher number when booking your fishing tour.
- Your voucher becomes valid when you book your tour date/s and pay a deposit (deposit is 20%).
- Dates will be snapped up quickly. Lock in your date asap.
CAN I BOOK MORE THAN ONE DAY?
Yes, you can book multiple day tours. As many as you want if the days are available.
Multi day fishing tours are a fantastic way to learn a lot, and then you can string all that knowledge and epic experience together over different waters.
And that’s not all! If you book 3 or more days, we will throw in your fishing licence at no extra cost.
Yes you sure can. We have different rates for groups of 2 or more. Use your voucher to knock $200 off the daily group rate. See our rates below.
- Use of all fishing gear
- Lunch and refreshments
- Transport* (see Conditions below for more information)
- Fishing licence. These can be purchased from us or online from www.ifs.tas.gov.au
(Note: fishing licences are included for bookings of 3 or more days)
Your safety is important to us! We have a comprehensive and robust Covid-19 Safety Plan inline with Visit Northern Tasmania’s Covid Gold Standard Program.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per tour, per day.
- Vouchers are valid until 31 December 2020. Unused vouchers are not valid after that date.
- Tours are subject to availability. Talk to us and we can advise available dates to choose from.
- Vouchers are available to Tasmanian residents.
- Transport: we pick you up or meet you in the Central Highlands, Launceston and the Northern Midlands, Hobart region. Outside these regions, a travel surcharge may apply.
- Voucher is only valid when a deposit has been paid.
- Balance of the tour must be paid prior to the commencement of the tour.
- Voucher is only redeemable with Trout Territory.
- If you lose your voucher code, contact us to request another.
- Voucher is transferable.
- Fishing licences included in multi day tours of 3 or more days are relevant only to the number of days of the tour, i.e. 7 day, 28 day.
- Standard tour Ts&Cs apply.
These are the special voucher rates available when you redeem your Make Yourself At Home Trout Fishing Voucher:
- 1 angler: $500 (normally $700)
- 2 anglers: $700 (normally $900)
- 3 anglers: $1,000 (normally $1,200)
- 4 anglers with 1 guide: $1,400 (normally $1,600)
- 4 anglers with 2 guides: $1,600 (normally $1,800)